What Information Do We Collect? Webrootcom-safe.info
collects information from its customers when they register , subscribe to our services or fill out any form present on the website. During the registration process on our site , you maybe asked to enter your first and last name along with email address phone number and your current residing country.
What D We Your Information For?
Any of the information collected on the site while registering can be used by us in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience so that our representatives can connect and respond to you in a more efficient way.
- To improve customers experience we constantly update our website depending upon the feedbacks we receive from our customers.
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- The information received during the process of registration of services will not be sold , transferred or exchanged with any other company for what so over reason without your prior consent other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- The email address provided during the registration will only be used to send you information and updates regarding your order.
How Do We Protect Yout Information? Webrootcom-safe.info has implemented a number of secuirty measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter your details for asking a querry or register for the services. We use a secure server along with SSL technology while you enter your sensitive/credit information We offer the use of a secure server. This information is only accessible to those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Do We Disclose Any Information To Outside Parties? Webrootcom-safe.info does not trade , transfer or sell your any type of informatrion to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.